The Visionaries of Tomorrow Scholarship
Each quarter (Stage I-IV) we are recognising and promoting worthy students who excel academically and creatively with a scholarship of $1,000 for an innovative project that will positively impact society.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and be pursuing an undergraduate degree, on a full-time basis.
- Applicant must be working on an innovative project that makes a positive difference. Examples include developing an app, building a robot, creating a website, etc. The project should be related to a curriculum the applicant is majoring, or intends to major.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completed Application Form including the following:
- full name;
- degree program.
- Motivational letter / Essay (up to 500 words):
- describe the innovative project you are developing and how it will positively impact your community;
- include the project's purpose, your progress, skills used, and how it connects to your major and goals;
- explain how the scholarship will help you with the project and why you deserve the award.
- One or two letters of recommendation from a faculty member.
- Transcript / Proof of enrollment.
All submissions must be uploaded no later than the deadline date. Students are welcome to reapply each month. Previous winners are not eligible to reapply. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Late documents will not be accepted. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks after the deadline for applications to be evaluated and winner announced.
Scholarship winners will be contacted via email and must respond within 5 days of the date of the email to accept the award. If no response is received within this time, another recipient will be selected. Students who have not been chosen will not be contacted.
If you have any questions you can send email to [email protected]